Monday, December 31, 2007

Watching Football?


and a cat nap or two...


I'm not feeling up to par colds seriously drag my energy levels into the dirt. My darling hubby took us to IHOP for brunch, and at dinner time he went and got Chinese food while I slept with my doggies. ( not sure who snapped the lovely pictures...)

Titans are in the play offs! the only thing that sucked was I like the Browns too. They were the first team I ever rooted for being from Northern Ohio originally. It was sad that one team I love had to knock another team I care about out. Oh well it's a mean cruel world... Titans play the Chargers! Lets hope this time around my Titans are up to the challenge! Cause lets face it the Colts played no one last night and my Titans barely won... AFC south hardest division in Football 3 teams in the play offs and Houston got to 500. Bragging rights for the summer...

2 comments:

Willa said...

How cute! Your dogs act just like cats!

Angela said...

LOVE that photo~!!