Thursday, December 13, 2007

how hard is it to replace the cordless phone in the cradle?

GOOFY KID PIC OF THE WEEK
I don't know if you have this problem or not, BUT it is one VERY annoying one in my household. BOTH my girls have cordless phones in their rooms. We have one in our bedroom, two in the bonus room up stairs, and two down stairs (one needs a battery from being off the hook too much.) That is a lot of phones! Why can I rarely find one on the cradle??? I just don't understand why it seems to be so difficult to place the phone on the charger. A dead phone is useless. So they grab another phone and drain it too! Threats, grounding off the phone only work for about a week. How do I get my point across???

2 comments:

CB said...

Replace all cordless phones with one, old fashioned, corded phone for a week or so. Maybe even rotary dial (remember those?)!

Nicole Lund said...

We lost one of ours this week because the battery is too dead to page it. Oh well, I need to clean under all the couch cushions anyway (I'm geussing that's where it is). Good luck, (I really like the corded idea) :D