Monday, December 24, 2007

I look like a big dork with my Santa hat and Christmas ball tiaras, BUT festive and having FUN!



I went to check on the thawing of the turkey for tomorrow. It was hard as a rock in the garage frig. I pulled it out of the freezer the 22nd, but no thawing that I could tell was happening. So much for directions... So now it is floating in a tepid water bath in the kitchen sink. I hope the darn thing thaws in time, and I don't give my family food poisoning thawing it the wrong way... though that might help with the weight loss.... LOL!

Tail gating was nice Tim put up the tent and Mike Wilson brought a kerosene heater. But up in our seats WE froze our hind ends off at the game. So glad the Titans won! Jackie, Ray, Jim and I look kind of silly all piled up with clothes and blankets. We went to their house after we got home to finish off the bean dip and drink. Bailey's in coffee YUM! We finally got warm again!

I guess today all I have to do is pile the gifts under the tree. I might start writing my New Years cards to the people that sent us Christmas ones or not... Being a big lazy slug sounds appealing to me. Jim is making noises about going to the MAC. I know I should go. It won't be open tomorrow. Too bad just whining about weight didn't work it off some... LOL!

I do need to get the stuff to make a pumpkin pie and some brownies for Santa ( No Pudge Fudge of course). Oh and the cats might eat us if I don't get them some food....YIKES!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: