Sunday, December 30, 2007

Things to be happy about...I think....

My dogs love so much they want to right on top of me...it is making it hard to type. Dyson thinks my shoulders make a great perch and Cookie's needle toes are carving my flesh off....OUCH!

Looks like my Predators are here to stay thanks to the new ownership group...but they are stinking up the ice... Free agency killed them with all the turmoil this past off season losing 5 major player really SUCKS!

I got on the scales and it read 180!!! I haven't done weight training in a week just cardio... does that mean I'm losing muscle and it is converting to lighter fat???

I have my new crown on my back tooth. BUT I don't think they have it on quite right because every once in a while I get a sharp pain and it feels like there might be a small gap in the coverage at the bottom... GROAN!

I must say I LOVE Cold Water Creek! Their sizing is so generous! I have to wear MEDIUMS!!! Vanity thy name is Kate... They got my hook line and sinker! I'm taking the dress I bought back to Ross's (the black number maybe too dressy any way). I bought this gorgeous black and gold duster. It's gorgeous and I can wear more plus it was a MEDIUM! I plan to wear this to the New Years Eve party but I'm getting a COLD...

I'm just starting to think about pulling everything down from Christmas. I put all the boxes and wrap away, and pulled my snowmen in from the porch that is as far as I've gotten. I didn't go over board decorating ( been there done that for Halloween) so tear down will be pretty quick. What to put back up is the big dilemma. We're talking about repainting so I want to keep it simple.... though who knows when we'll get to it or when the budget will allow it...

Last regular season game of the year for the Titans today. They have a chance to make the play offs IF they WIN! Sunday night football... kind of wish the game was at 12 not 7 tonight... I need my restorative sleep to kick this cold! I kind of wish they'd won the 3 really close games they lost in the 4th quater this year then we would be biting our nails over THIS GAME! Oh well GO TITANS!

I'm not sure if I'm a glass half full person or a glass half empty person...ROFL!

No comments: