Sunday, December 23, 2007

All I want for Christmas is the Predators to WIN!!!

They did last night! Jim and I went to the preds vs Kings game. I was all decked out in my long Santa hat watching with glee a sick pass from Tootoo to Arnott into the back of the net. Pretty play! then for some odd reason the Preds who were dominating put on the brakes and let the Kings in...GROAN! No, no, no! But they got their mojo back thank goodness. Arnott got a hat trick! I donated my Santa hat to the celebration with much joy! 4 to 2! But my Preds seem to have to make me bite my nails off this season and let the Kings score again. We had 5 nerve racking minutes till the final buzzer. BUT they WON! Hopefully they'll keep their winning ways the rest of the winter....Is that too much to ask???

No comments: