Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!


I got a call this morning from THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS!!! I won the photo contest for my Game Faces!!! This was taken before the first playoff game in Predator history against the Red Wings in 2004. My DH and DD Courtney (she looks so YOUNG!) that was a wonderful game!

So this Thursday between 1st and 2nd period they'll be showing the picture on the new MegaTron and I get a prize! Holy cow I'm so jazzed! and a tad nervous I think I can lose 10 pounds by thursday? LOL!

6 comments:

Nicole Lund said...

Congrats!

Lynn said...

Hey Kate...I found your blog from 2peas and I am a hockey nut, too! I photograph for our local AHL team and we have a lot in common! Check out my blog {if you want} because I have just a few butterfly pictures from our vacation in October. Have a good week!
Lynn

Lynn said...

Hi...right back at you. No, I haven't used the old truck photo for anything yet, but I'm dying to.

My husband is an off-ice official here for our AHL team...we are the minor league affiliate for the Calgary Flames.

I'm a sports-writer and photojournalist for minor league hockey. I also shoot high school football and swimming, but we love all sports and attend as many events as we can. High school, college and pro, we've love basketball, football, hockey {the most!}, swimming, golf, etc.

You're too cool. Keep visitng my blog...I'm gonna bookmark yours!~

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fun pic! Congrats, Kate!

Rachael said...

Woohoo!!! congrats!!!

milkcan said...

Rock on! They look AWESOME!