Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Speculation!

We've been speculating on what kind of prize I will receive from the Predators. If any one on the staff has a really good sense of humor I'm getting a leg lamp. Remember the one on A Christmas Story? The dad's major award! I'd die laughing.

It is probably a Predator prize package they give out every game to the Fan or Season ticket holder of the game. That is usually Predator items like a jersey, and some gift certificates.

Gnash is presenting it to me. I may faint! I love the mascot. He almost makes me want to go furry ( remember the CSI episode with the people with fetish for wearing animal costumes?). ROFL! TMI?

Guess we will find out about my "major award" as we are now jokingly calling it around here, Thursday.

GO PREDS! last game tonight on the Canada trip.


Dec 4th. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree?

Wrapped!!! At first with really fancy paintakingly designed looks with just the right accent, then they get sloppier ( be happy it the stick on bow matches), and then gift bags start showing up... ROFL!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

WTG! Awesome news about winning the photo contest. I'll be checking back - you have me curious now as to what your prize is. :)