Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas challenge update

20.Do you remember a favorite gift?
I'm not sure I have one. I love the diamond necklace Jim bought me in few years back but I also love antique doll we could not really afford he bought my the first year we were married.

21.Do you have a family get-together during the holidays with extended family?
Yes, if we'd travel back to Ohio, but we never do. Kind of habit now. Jim use work retail, no vacations during Christmas.He doesn't any more, but it is such a crazy time of the year to travel, the expense on top of Christmas gifts just makes it very hard.

22.What's the most important thing that you must do each Christmas season?
I guess put up the tree and buy presents. Those two are a constant.

23.Do you bake Christmas cookies?
I use to. Great gobs of cookies every year, BUT this year we are trying very hard to lose weight. Bunches of cookies would be counter productive to weight loss. Maybe next year I be baking again if we are at our goal weight. I miss my date nut pinwheels though....

No comments: