Thursday, July 12, 2007

Updates

Got on the scale yesterday and it read 195! One pound closer to my goal! Plugging away at it! I now fit into most of clothing in my closet! that means I can button and zip the jeans not wear some in public... not into camel toe or having them fall off!

Courtney called from Australia Tuesday. she got to hold a koala bear! She said it was so cute cuddly, but it stunk! She petted Kangaroos. She said she's havinga an AWESOME time. Oh and she running out of money....

Nothing too exciting is happening here. Jim and I went out this weekend and spent more money... We got the some finishing touches for the "den". It's a decorative floor display. This HUGE metal plate on a stand , (reminds me of a gong) a Large I-Dream-of-Genie type bottle green speckled that we put curly twigs and a spray of multi-colored eucalyptus in, and a ball made out of banana leaves on a iron stand. It turned out cool, at least we like it. I feel very interior decorator like! LOL! Soon the room will be done. We have the water color my mom did for us of our back yard out to be reframed. It may have been an award winning painting but the frame was hideous( mom won three prizes for it in art shows around Cleveland). One of those black generic metal ones didn't fit the picture at all. I know why it was in that frame because competition you can not have a "fancy" frame. The frame and matting will be done right after Courtney gets back. We just need a something for the other walls. I'm thinking of doing multi- photo frame and putting our pictures up in black and white or sepia. I guess we'll go on from there!

All up dated!

2 comments:

milkcan said...

Congratulations on losing another pound! Holding a koala bear sounds really cool!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Congrats!!!

Hey, I love your layouts!