Monday, July 16, 2007

Home again!

I have BOTH my daughters home again!!! I'm so happy! I love that they are able to go places and do things that enrich their lives, BUT it is hard on MOM. I want them to experience new and different things to stretch beyond our little town, BUT boy it nice to have my babies back!!! I do enjoy my quiet time, but I think I OD on it! It was lovely to have my husband all to myself for a bit.It is nice to eat out and have uninterrupted conversations. A preview of empty nest... Not bad, but I'm not ready YET.

I think they were gone a bit too much because I wasn't even mad when I found wet towels in a pile in their bathroom... I'm sure that will change by tomorrow! ROFL!

1 comment:

Owl at Home said...

Have fun having them home! And make them pick up their own towels!