Thursday, July 26, 2007

I wish....

The MM contest page had me thinking what do I really wish for? I'm not sure really beyond the on going health and happiness of my family and friends.

I remember as a child wishing I had blue-eyes and blond hair. I'm over that one. Had blond hair out of a bottle once upon a time, doesn't suit me. I don't want to wear contacts to have blue eyes. I'll leave that to Paris Hilton...MEOW! My claws are going away now...

I wished for children. Warning be careful what you wish for.... Just kidding! I can't imagine not having my girls. I remember when we were having fertility issues being so scared. I did wish for a boy, but it wasn't in the cards. We decided two children would be as much as we could afford to raise and still have retirement for us. I don't regret that decision most days... We can always do the foster care thing or have an exchange student...

I guess I wish to be thinner, and I'm working on that one. I'm down another pound this morning! WOO HOO! To be able to travel all over. Working on that one too. It's hard on only two or three weeks vacation a year. I think we'll be putting in more of an effort on it.

I think everyone wishes for world peace, except the truly twisted ones. A cure for cancer, A cure for ( fill in the blank here), end to hunger etc...

So if you had three wishes. They have to be selfish wishes not altruistic in any way. What would your wishes be?

I've given this some thought I want to get the most bang for my wishes! ( I need a life, LOL!)

1. I would wish that I could be completely fluent in every language ever spoken on the earth, and beyond ( hey there might be little green men). That mean to me be able to understand, speak and read the language.

2. Ok this one is really vain but.... I want to look like my eighteen year old self without having to work at it, have good finger nails, slightly bigger eyes, and longer eyelashes.

3. Be able to master any skill, and perform it at an expert level extremely fast.

Tell me what you'd wish for?

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

These are good wishes. Did you enter MMM? If so, good for you and good luck!!!

My 3 wishes?

1. Perhaps it's vain, as you mentioned, but I really wish to be my formerly skinny self. I am in my mind, and I hate looking at the real me today.

2. To be able to be kind and patient at all times. Working on it.

3. Ummm....for DH to get a job that would allow me to quit working completely.

Sarah said...

So did you enter MMM? (I took your challenge. Answers are on my blog.)