Friday, July 6, 2007

Inspiration! HELP I LOST MY MOJO!

I need some inspiration! I've got some incredibly cute pictures to scrap but not an idea in my head right now how to scrap them. Kate's mojo has left the building...

What do you do when you can't seem to get that spark? I've done my usual tour through the galleries of my favorite sites, NADA. Flipped through magazines, strolled through the card shop.... can there be less than nothing??? Music isn't doing the trick. What do you do when all your tried and true methods fail?

Not exactly a good time for my mojo to take a vacation. I'd been toying with the idea of entering the Memory Makers Masters contest. Very doubtful that will happen now. Oh well! That isn't important. I'd just like to scrap!

Any new tips of how to jump start my mojo?

No comments: