Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Up date

I managed to hold the waterworks in till Courtney was going through security. She couldn't see me, so she couldn't get upset or embarrassed.
she called three times to up date us on their travels. American Airlines screwed them, No flight crew in Dallas. They had to stay over night in LA. They should have flown Southwest. any way another day wasted on travel. I hope they don't have to cut too much out of their adventure. these things happen.

Got on the scale and it read 198. Another pound! They are coming off really slow now. Guess I need to step up my work out, and lower my in take of calories. I'm not too excited. My weight has been going down, going back up going down, back up. It wavers about 1 to 4 pounds. I'm going to try to stay away from salty foods. Oh well, 48 pounds more to 150! Eight more to 190. Gotta love mini goals! Almost everything fits that is in my closet now from my last weigh loss. I will be thrilled to hit 180 because 183 was my lowest weight in the 2000's.

Jim is now in size 38! That is amazing from pushing 44 hard. He has lost 40 pounds! I'm going to have to do some major shopping for him.

Katie comes home from camp Saturday! that went FAST! I hope she had as good a time as last session!

Well, all updated!

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Congratulations on losing so much weight! That's amazing!