Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Seven weird things about me

Weird? Strange? Different? Exocentric? Guess it is all in the eye of the beholder.
1.) I have seven pet cats (I was irresponsible with spaying, now living with my mistake) Furball, Werewolf, Socks, Precious, Tiger, Mystery, & Spooka.
2.) I seriously do chase butterflies to take their pictures. I go all over the place. I'll spend hours trying to get just the right shot.
3.) I like to have designs on my toe nails and finger nails.
4.) I collect half dolls, though I haven't bought one in a long time.
5.) I LOVE Halloween. I spend a lot of time and money to come up with different displays for the yard, and the haunted garage. We plan out our costumes and parties months in advance. One of the best things Jim ever did for me was make a toe hugger coffin ( how romantic!) I'm making a corpse from latex, a plastic skull, gause, acrylic paint, and PVC pipe.
6.) I like vegetables
7.) I LOVE history. History channel is one of my favorite vices I'll sit for hours watching it.

No comments: