Tuesday, June 12, 2007

An Ibeuprofin and Hot Pack Day

I'm totally miserable today so far. Woke up at 4 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. My stupid period is causing havoc this time. I'm bleeding like a stuck pig! My back is killing me. I'm all puffed up with water weight the Pamprin isn't touching. I went from 199 to 203 in a day. I know it water weigh, but I still feel miserable just reading that on a scale (it BETTER be water weight!). I ache all over, and my nose is stuffed up. YUCK! I guess today will be an ibeuprofin and hot pack day. FUN.

I got a layout and a half done yesterday. I'm going to try to get more done today. I want to finish Courtney's junior high album so I'll be all done with it for high school, and the Australia one that will be happening soon. I need to get Katie's birthday party stuff off the camera too.

I've got to get on Courtney's butt about her fund raiser. The flamingos have sat in my dinning room for three days now. Time is running out, and I'm NOT supplementing her spending money over the $260 we put in for her Australian money (I picked it up yesterday, colorful stuff!). She has a little more than half the goal amount in her account of $1000.00. Travel date is only two weeks away.

I'm going to go take some more Pamprin, heat up one of my wraps, and get more coffee.

No comments: