Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 150

OK so I went to Power Pump, Diva Dance and Zumba yesterday plus i did laps in the pool. I burned over 1300 calories! BUT I over ate AGAIN. So I maintained pretty much I think I dropped ounces. This really, really sucks it seems i have to consume under 1300 to lose weight any more. I am building muscles. You really can see them in my arms. Every time I lose weight I hit the wall. Since I've been doing it for almost half a year it is wall time! It is extremely hard to eat right when everyone around is doing what they please food wise. So hard to keep your eyes on the prize when there is chocolate cover almonds to eat.... OK, so I had my fun back on the wagon once again. i just need to plan lovely healthy LIGHT food and no be tempted. It would be so lovely to be back in my size 14s and be able to breath too. I can put them on and zip them wearing them in public not so much unless camel-toe is the fashion statement I want to make. Guess I could wear them to Walmart and fit right in as one of their people.... I'm just 5 to 10 pounds away from wearing my new Zumba gear.

OK Goal set firmly in my mind now 190 is the promised land, well not quite, more like the next big rock in the river I'm trying to cross. if I get to it I can can get to 180, 170, 160, 150.....

No weigh in till the 3rd of June official anniversary day/picture day.

No comments: