Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 132

I'm one puffy woman. I'll be happy when my period starts!TMI?

When I puff up like this I always wonder about those ladies on the biggest loser. My weight can vary up to 5 pound with water weight. I can be doing everything right and still puff up like a balloon. How would it be fair to hold PMS symptoms again a contestant on a weight loss show?

I'm getting Midol. My lower back hurts and I feel like smacking someone for no good reason. Sure sign of PMS. That and I was watching WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I started crying over one of the set ups, a an adoptive couple finding out the birth mother was changing her mind..... GROAN! It's bad when you know it a set up and still cry. In a few days I'll be my usual stoic self, and stop sobbing over TV shows and commercials, BIG bonus I won't have Fred Flintstone's ankles any more either.

I guess I should be thankful I live in the 21st century! We have pain killers, wrinkle cream, and have to obsess to lose weight.

No comments: