Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 147

Eat one Mexican meal out and gain a pound? I didn't even eat the flour tortillas, half the rice, or half the carnitas No Margarita's either. I still ended the day under 1800 calories unless I grossly under estimated the calories some how. I drank all the water I'm suppose to drink , more even. Maybe the sodium? Or I didn't get enough sleep. I was reading THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST till midnight, AWESOME book btw. I have bags under my eyes that have bags. Yesterday I didn't work off 1500 calories either one dog walk for 45 minutes. I'm sore though still from Wednesday & Thursday work. i just can't seem to break through stuck right around 200 up a pound down, a pound... IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! I am just going to have to get stricter with myself. Plan every meal and not go over 1500 calories. No more snuck one or two chips... i just gotta keep moving..... no lost days reading or watching movies all day for a while........BLAH!

No comments: