Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 143-145

200.8 :( period started. So Tuesday I fell off the exercise wagon again...LOL! Wednesday i tried very hard to work my ass off literally! A hour of Zumba, 30 minutes of Diva Dance, and 30 minutes of weight lifting at the MAC. I then alternated 20 minutes of reading and 20 minutes of pool laps till I got a hour of swimming. I burned 1500 calories. I only ate 1600.

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to battle the yucky weather out doors and go to the MAC for total body work out. It would be good for me. Thunder storms I can handle it's the tornadoes I can't, not fond of straight line winds either. Guess it might be the treadmill and a exercise video. The news just said the storms are leaving our area....

I hope the sun comes out! Katie's boyfriend is supposed to come over and swim. We shall see it was supposed to be 90 degrees today.

No comments: