Monday, May 18, 2009

Soaking Up the Sun

These pictures are a blast from the past! Circa 2002! Look how little Katie was! We were at the old house in the old above ground pool in those pictures. Jim went past the old house last year and the pool was gone. I can't bare to go by there I know it is stupid, but I can't bare to see the changes people made to MY HOUSE. LOL!

Simple page with that lovely K and company paper! I made the flip-flops to match copying a sticker design. Love fun quick pages!

My mom is in the hospital after surgery so if you are a praying type person send her a few for a FAST recovery. she had a rough go of it. Thank you!

Kate

4 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Such an awesome layout, I just want to jump in it! =)

Definitely will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers!

Murphy's Law said...

wonderful lo. i just love the colors. hugs and prayers.

Jennifer Beason said...

Hi Kate, Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I love your layout, some fun memories!!! :)

I will have your mom in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

vtpuggirl said...

Great layout, love the title! Praying for your mom, hope she feels better soon.