Friday, May 15, 2009

Multi-photo layout for Denise

OK so there are only two photos on the page, BUT it is multi-photo...LOL! Hey baby steps...

KI glittery paper lace with BUTTERFLIES!!! Gotta love that! Well, if you are me you do. The one who loves almost all things butterfly related.

Anyone watching THE FASHION SHOW? I know it a big rip off of Project Runway, but it's good!

Bunco was truly fun last night. I was the biggest loser, LOL! Aside from the money prize I got perch in the most comfortable chair-and-a-half at Tami's house for most of the game. Everyone made the rounds and I got to visit with almost everyone. The food was delicious! Thank you Tami for hosting!!!

Time to clean the guest room. Courtney's boyfriend is spending the weekend with us. Last weekend before Courtney leaves for Governor's school and he leave for Chicago then California. hey, much easier now with cell phones, computers, etc... we'll see...

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

So pretty, love all the depth and what great photos!

Pamela said...

Very pretty! :)

Linda Rodriguez said...

Love all the glitz and glam on that page! I've been wanting to check out The Fashion Show but haven't had time yet. I will though, I'm sure.

audrey neal said...

gorgeous page!

Murphy's Law said...

this is soooo pretty and i love all the touches on it that make so glamorous and girlie. yum!

Norma Kennedy said...

Such a pretty layout...loving all the Bling !