Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shopping Fools

Katie made the request to go to Green Hills Mall last week with her girlfriends. It's the Hoyt Toity mall in Nashville. Well, they wisely decided that Stones River was good enough, and their money would go a lot further. SMART GIRLS. Big sales are on right now getting rid of the summer items. Since it is pretty hot here till at least mid October summer type clothing is just fine. They had a blast I should have brought my camera, DRAT! We all had a very nice lunch at Olive Garden, YUM! Then we went to Kohl's. 80% off sales!!! The light lace Cammi type shirt were all $2.99. The girls layer those under EVERYTHING. I spent $115 and we got 15 items.
GOOD SHOPPERS! ROFL! I bought stuff for Courtney. A few things will have to go back that didn't fit right. Over all a productive day! I even got an out fit I think I'm going to wear to the Titans game tomorrow. It's going to be way to HOT for a Jersey...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? WOO HOO! SEASON OPENER TOMORROW!

No comments: