Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I had a happy Email day

After all my whining about NOT getting my Halloween pages picked up I got this in my Email this morning:

Congratulations!!!!! Your work "Pirates" has been selected for the
October issue of ScrapStreet.com Magazine.


Please complete this information and send it with a nice clean scan of
your work at around 500pixels by 500pixels in size. Send this information
to Lindsey@scrapstreet.com .

Page title:
by:

Supply list:

Journaling:

Tips/tricks/Design note:


*I agree to remove this item from all galleries until the first of the
next month following the publication of my layout.
*I grant ScrapStreet.com Magazine the right to publish my work for the
month of October.
*It has not been previously published and it is my own work.

* Please type your name and date after this statement.

Well it isn't in "print" and no monitory transaction will be exchanged, BUT at least it doesn't totally suck in someone elses opinion...LOL!

3 comments:

Lily said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pub Kate, that's great news!
Have a great day~Suzie

Stacey Michaud said...

Congrats! ScrapStreet Magazine is fab even if it is not in print! I can't wait to see your work!