Thursday, September 25, 2008

Attic Adventures

I must say going up to the attic is not my favorite thing. But a necessary evil if I want my decorations. Not enough storage on the living levels. I am hoping to maybe clear out a space in the garage, to store at least the out side Halloween decorations. It's going to be a job and a half! YUCK! But If I do it I won't have to brave the attic expedition. I'm always afraid I'm going to fall through the ceiling. We have two inch particle board tacked down up there so you can walk. I once stepped on a small piece of scrap the builder used, the darn thing snapped and caved. The humidity got it I'm sure, but it makes me very wary of all of it now. Plus you have to walk all bent over half the time to get from one side to the other. I need to see the chiropractor after getting down from there. Not to mention the dust, and a spider or two. Eew!

At least I have some storage area. It is amazing to me how much junk is up there after only 4 years. It needs re-organized, and the junk thrown away.... I'll get to it probably just before Hell freezes over....ROFL!

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

I woudl love to put a normal floor in part of my attic and put shelves and things up their and make it an organized storage place.... hmmm I can dream huh? rofl Im with you... I just make hubby go up there rofl