Thursday, September 4, 2008

1, 2, 3, CONTACT!

Today was Katie's appointment to see the optometrist. She said she wanted contacts once again....for the people in the cheap seats.... OMG! We went through this before, lots of tears and drama... She just wasn't ready.

Well, this time not so much drama as before, at least not yet that I know of for sure. She put them in her eyes and took them out. She put them back in again! She wore them to school. She took her glasses with her just in case... But she was saying that, "They won't let me go to the bathroom to take them out." I would hope that if she needs to take them out her teachers aren't stupid sadist and will let her. Especially since I just got her progress report. They all wrote either good student, or well behaved student in the box provided. So why not let her go to the restroom?

I was supposed to go to a matinee with Sunnette to see TROPIC THUNDER. But I have a stupid headache all day, so I canceled. I want to really enjoy it. So I cleaned house instead. I figured I was already miserable.... LOL!

Tonight is the first Middle School dance. I'm sure there will be drama picking out an outfit and getting the hair done... I hope they do more than just walk around the gym like the 6th grade dance. I wonder if Katie's new crush, Seth, will be there tonight. She saw him at church last night. She stocked the poor boy! Scoping out where he was going, and followed him. She actually talked a bit to him. AMAZING! Her description of the conversation was priceless!

She said, " your that dude from school."

He said, " your that chic from school."

Then she ask if it was the drink line.

he told her "no" it was the shirt line and pointed to the drink line.

She was totally pumped. I was trying hard not to laugh out loud... I'm such a rotten mom....

No comments: