Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Off and Running! Totally insane & loving it!


Yesterday, I started putting up my Halloween decorations (YES, I know it is still September). I had good reason to start I have Bunco this month. It was supposed to be Oct 9th BUT that is in the middle of our Fall Break from school. Several people are going on trips so the group was voting on it being either Oct 2nd or 16th. Well the 2nd is just next week! So I figured if I get the outside done at least less work for next week. Most of the tombstones for the "Cemetery" are up in my front beds now. My skull wreath is on the front door. I fixed my Cemetery sign. It needed a string and all the fabric stuff off the bottom had worn off through the years and I replaces it. Good as NEW! Thankfully Bunco will be on the 16th, so now I'll have plenty of time to finish my decorating inside and out. Still a lot to do outdoors. All the ghouls need to be put in place and the lighting.

I'm looking forward to using all my new stuff I've gathered all year long. I've found some really cool things that aren't necessarily meant for Halloween. It's been a blast! I dug out all the stuff I bought after Halloween last year. Those coffin party favors are so ghoulishly cute! I found some "bone" shaped sweet tarts to put in them.

Awe....Life is good! ROFL!

4 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

How fun! Sounds like you decorate quite a bit. ;)

Jennifer Davis said...

Have fun, sounds like you are! ;)

Kim Faucher said...

oh yeah... love seeing all your halloween decor!

Stacey Michaud said...

Sounds like your house is the place to be for Halloween!