Friday, September 5, 2008

IT RAINED!

Woo Hoo! that means the sprinkler system can be shut off. We had a $370 water bill between the sprinklers and the pool leak... With the lovely $350 electric bill we're going fast to the poor house! I'm thinking candle light might be nice...
WHINE, WHINE, WHINE

We've got wild turkeys running around the back yard, well the farm field behind us. The cats are watching them. Forget it! They are BIGGER than you! Tiger once tried to catch one. Oh was that funny it was still a chick but bigger than him. I wish I had it on tape! i could have sent that in to AFV and won....

Well, I'm counting my blessings today...So glad it rained! NO HEADACHE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy it rained for you (big water bills are no fun), but I'd like it to stay sunny here for a bit longer. L)
Have a great day!

Heather said...

glad for the rain here as well, our grass was crunchy.