Thursday, September 11, 2008

Halloween Shopping!

Last year my beloved gargoyle was stolen off my mailbox (sniff). BUT never fear I found an AWESOME replacement this year at Marshall's. He it HUGE! I love him. I've name him Seamore. He looks like a Seamore doesn't he?


I found these at the Dollar Tree for booze & wine bottles & two litter bottles for the kid's party. How FUN! for a BUCK! I thought they might be a cool add on to scrapbook pages too...

Seamore with friends! I found these crows at the Dollar Tree too! I've seen crows in other stores for MUCH more $$$


I've surprisingly, well to me any way found a lot of wedding themed stuff. Much to my delight I might add. this theme is easier than I thought at first.




I've been looking for this cand mold forever! thank you Walmart for finally having it!


I also found gummy skulls, rats, and bones to help me decorate my "wedding cake"
I bought little skulls to hold up the cake between the layers.

I'M SO JAZZED! this should be FUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the name fits him very well

Anonymous said...

Fitting name, indeed....the skeleton wedding couple is pretty cute!

CB said...

Love Seamore. You know how to party! Please post lots of pictures of your decorations.

Anonymous said...

Skeleton wedding couple is looking sweet and horrible. WalMart is really a nice store for Halloween shopping.