Thursday, August 14, 2008

SO WHY IS MY EYE STILL TWITCHING?

I've actually had a fairly drama free two days...SO WHY IS MY EYE STILL TWITCHING?
Post traumatic stress?

I've learned something interesting I never believed was true growing up. It does hurt more to see your child in pain than it is to suffer the pain yourself. So when mom or dad says it hurt them more than you, if they are a really good parent, I suspect it is TRUE.

I wish I could just swoop in and make everything better like when she was a toddler. Every age has a new set of problems more complicated than the last it seems. She does have to learn to solve problems on her own. It is part of growing up. Why does it seem easier on some children that others? It may be an illusion.

The water seems calm today... so hopefully the eye twitch will go away...

No comments: