Tuesday, August 12, 2008

and some more...

Well, there is more volley ball drama.... Katie was ask to be a team "manager" or glorified go-for. she gets to practice with the team but doesn't get to play any games unless her skill level goes up or people quit. I think the coaches suck especially the assistant. She kept saying to Katie she just was not good enough over and over. I'd like to bitch slap her, truly I would. I think we're going to find a volley ball club in town and join. I'd like for Katie to prove that bitch wrong. I really hate people and teachers like that it really isn't motivating to a kid like Katie. It's demoralizing.

I'm so hoping that this experience with the volley ball deal isn't indicative of the Central Middle school experience for Katie. I'm really afraid. I'm calling St Rose today to see what it takes to transfer her there just in case.

1 comment:

sally said...

Sorry the world is sooo full of drama!!!! Good luck with all of that...