Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can't believe it!

School starts this WEEK! The girls will be back in school!

Pre-season football starts this week! Titans play the Rams SATURDAY!

It was 100 degrees today!

It's been 25 years since HIGH SCHOOL! Going to the class reunion the 23rd. HOLY COW! I haven't seen most of them in 25 years saw a few at the 10 year reunion... This should be interesting!

My husband is taking my oldest daughter to have her nose pierced. This is the same man that said NO to a a pink streak in her hair... something totally reversible... UNREAL! I'm NOT going. GROSS!

Only this week and next left of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...sniff... I LOVE this show. I've saved every episode on DVR and I 've rewatched my favorite dances over again several times. I love Joshua and Katee one of the two better win!

Oh man i can't believe it is time for me to make dinner...

1 comment:

Debra said...

HAS JIM LOST HIS MIND!!!!?????? LOL. Can't believe Court wants to get her nose pierced.