Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

HOW I FEEL ABOUT COURTNEY DRIVING...LOL!

or HOW I FEEL ABOUT SEEING MY OLD CLASSMATES... POSSIBLY

I'm going to my (gasp) 25th class reunion. I'm sort of ambivalent about it. I'm am excited to go see Nadene, but that is it. Maybe I should have just gone and visited her... We shall see. I guess I'll find out if should have gone on Friday when I go to the informal mixer (without Nadie she isn't coming in till Sat) at the old dive bar we use to all hang out in ...for the pizza of course...

Katie got her spacers put in Tuesday. She has a sore mouth. Next week the actual braces go on her teeth. Good bye crooked smile! She is very sensitive about her teeth. She isn't too scared any more about the braces though since Emily got them. she is really excited about the colors they are going to be. I believe she is leaning toward hot pink and purple. I think she should get hot pink and black she'd match her room...LOL!

Courtney drove on the ROAD yesterday with Jim. She was jazzed. He said she did a really good job. He can't take her out all weekend. Maybe I'll start letting her drive to school in the morning....MAYBE....

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

That picture and caption are hilarious! I feel the same way about my reunion!

denine zielinski said...

That is too funny! I haven't been to a reunion yet, so you are braver than me!