Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few good reason to get up and walk...





I need to remind myself MORE. I'm having a real hard time getting myself to eat right and exercise lately. Don't know why really. The only person I'm hurting is myself. I think it is because I'm so frustrated at this point. I thought that I'd be at my goal weight by this time and I'm not. There is a difference between eating right and weight loss eating. It gets very wearing after a while BUT if I want results I'm going to have to go back to restricting my diet. Not giving into temptation, like the donuts this weekend. I hadn't had a donut in over a year and a half... It's only a little over 20 pounds to my goal and if I keep eating crap and not exercising it will be more. I need some one to kick me in the butt! DH is falling down on the diet and exercise thing too... HELP!

No comments: