Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sailing takes me away......

Dad put the Snowbird in the water again this year after not doing so fo SO many. She required a bit of TLC. Poor old girl! I wish I'd thought to get a shot of her from the dock.

Mom & Dad

Mom still shrieks when the boat keels and scrambles to the high side. Cracks me up! I still find I love it when we go real fast!

Conneaut light house


I remember as a kid the only way to get to the light house was by boat. Swimming the little gap was VERY dangerous. Now there is a sand bar the whole way out. Amazing how much the harbor has changed in just 25 years.

6 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Looks like fun. Love that picture of the lighthouse!

denine zielinski said...

Looks so nice and relaxing!

Jennifer Davis said...

Looks like a wonderful way to spend the afternoon!

CB said...

Great pictures! So glad The Snowbird is back on the water - everyone seems to be really enjoying it.

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful photos on your blog, well except for the dentist, that was way to graphic for a dentalphobic like me.

Good luck to your daughter for getting the work done, good teeth are an important part of good health.

Willa said...

Great picture of mom and dad. I really like that one.