Saturday, August 9, 2008

jumble of stuff

First off watch out Murfreesboro drivers! Courtney has a permit to drive! We went and got it Thursday. Just warning you the roads may not be safe. ROFL!

Well, "So You Think You Can Dance" is done for the year...sniff... I'm glad and upset Joshua won (is that possible?) He was wonderful I loved watching him dance BUT with other partners he wasn't all that... Katee really deserved it. Looking back on ALL the dancing favorites she was in most of them! 2 with Joshua(I'd actually argue that almost all their routines were memorable there is only one I wasn't too excited about). She was in 1 with Twitch, and one with Will. She made everyone she danced with look GOOD. I'm very glad she got at least the 50,000.

Olympics have started! Woo hoo! I'm more partial to the winter games since I love figure skating and hockey. BUT I am looking forward to watching gymnastics, the diving, and the synchronized swimming. Heck I was even watching women basket ball this morning USA vs Czech.

Katie is at her first tournament for volleyball all day at Riverdale. I'm a bad mom and didn't go...well for the whole thing. I will go later in the afternoon to pick her up and watch a game maybe two. Just the idea of spending my whole Saturday in a gym when I'm pretty sure Katie will be riding the bench... She was very upset when there were not enough jerseys for her and another girl. Some one last year never turned in their uniform... poor Katie she seems to always get the short end of the stick no matter what... bad mommy not at the game... Hopefully it is a character builder. They are getting brand new jerseys so this is just for this event. The new ones are not in yet. I may head over but with a book earlier than I intended...

No comments: