Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Right after Christmas when the big sales were going on I spied this in the jewlery case at Dillards orginally $700 white & rose gold considerably reduced. I looked at it and walked away. Then I looked at again... this time I texted Jim about the gorgeous butterfly necklace. He texted back Happy Birthday! BUY IT.

Well my plans are changing for the day... Both of my girls are ill. It looks like strep throat or sinus infections. We'll be going to the walk-in clinic shortly.
I think my lunch plans and facial are toast... Oh well another day.

8 comments:

Bruce Bennett said...

...buy a fancy drink with lotsa alcohol too...

love, brudder...

Suz said...

Happy Birthday to you.... and many more!

Willa said...

Happy Birthday, Sister! Sorry you didn't get to do as you planned.

denine zielinski said...

Happy Birthday! That is a gorgeous necklace.

Hope the kids feel better soon! Maybe you can treat yourself on another day.

Nancywithajones said...

awww sorry your plans changed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH!! LOVE YOUR NECKLACE!!

Kate said...

Oh well, this weekend Jim & I will go out to dinner Friday. I got a Bday coupon for Marina's not wasting that! Next Monday I'll get that facial barring disaster...

Once you are past 21 birthdays just aren't that special...

CB said...

That's why I celebrate anniversaries of my 21st birthday instead of birthdays.

This year I will celebrate the
27th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

Molly said...

Happy Happy Birthday! It's gorgeous!