Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting Ready for the Play-offs!

This layout is from this seasons Monday Night Game us all in our blue tees for Code Blue
If you would have ask me if the Titans would even make the play-offs this year before the season started I probably would have given a negative answer. I didn't have much faith in Vince Young as it turns out neither did his team. Benching him probably made the season what it is so far. being the top seat in the AFC heck having the best record in football this year. WOW! I'm extremely excited about the play-offs. It has been a while since we had one at home! I think will have two! and on the the Superbowl!

2 comments:

denine zielinski said...

Fun layout....cool that you added the ticket there on the side!

vtpuggirl said...

Cute layout, I need to do one in Steelers colors for my mom. Best of luck to your team!