Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Terrible germs!

The germ bag aka my DH, Jim. Brought home a cold bug from his travels and oh so generously shared it with me. I'm a giant unhappy phlegm ball this morning. Woke up twice with an awful sore throat from drainage. I've been trying to drowned the cold with liquids. I see a trip to the pharmacy in my future to get those Coldese tabs to see if they work. They are suppose to shorten the time you have a cold. I wonder if they will do their magic by the weekend. I sincerely hope so!

Germ bag, I mean Jim... is off to Wooster, Ohio for a show. Hopefully he won't bring back any more "presents" to share. If he does he is sleeping on the couch!

2 comments:

CB said...

Hope you are feeling better! Our experience is that Coldeeze does work - but works best if you take it at the first sniffle. You still get a cold, but the symptoms aren't nearly as bad. I love Wooster, Ohio! My grandmother used to work at Wooster College, and I still remember her giving us a tour of the beautiful campus. I went to Wooster on a business trip once and stayed at the Wooster Inn - lovely old hotel. Hope Jim is there.

Rachael said...

oh yuck!! Hope you are better now!!