Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sick and tired....

I'm still sick with a rotten cold...

There are a few things that are really bugging me today. So since I'm in a whiny mood I might as well get them off my chest...

1) People that say they'll call you right back and don't. We have tickets for a lovely event, Leanne Rhymes with the Nashville Symphony for Saturday. We have two extra tickets I offered a friend. I don't want these to go to waste even though they were free to us. Said friend has not gotten back to me 24 hours later... I'm sorry it is just RUDE. I regret asking her now. Something that was supposed to be fun is now a bit tainted...

2) That court cases can drag out for YEARS. I've been in civil litigation with an EX partner since 2003. she has with drawn cases twice but refiles the last time was October 2006. It's been a year almost and nada. I Emailed my lawyer in June, and still have no answers. How long can this be drawn out? I just want it OVER. Email lawyer today hopefully I'll some answers... NOT HOLDING MY BREATH...

3) Lady at the check out counter don't assume I agree with your outlook on life... Personally the unions up North have put plenty of businesses under. I don't think a clerk at a grocery store deserves $20 a hour no matter how long he/she has worked there... It's unskilled labor if you want to make more money go back to school and get a skill then we'll talk...

4)Why is it liberals seem think they know so much more about politics? Sorry it is annoying.

5)I don't think black quater back s get treated any different than white, except for racial slurs (only ignorant morons use those) I think quarterbacks in general either get the praise, or the scorn because of the position right or wrong. So Mr McNabb I respectfully disagree.

6) If I never hear another thing about Paris Hilton, Brittany Speers, Nicole Richie,or Lidnsey Lohan I'd be fine with it. Aren't there more interesting people in the world?

I guess that is enough whining for now....

2 comments:

CB said...

Oh my - hope you are feeling better now.

CB

Unknown said...

Hi grumpy! I feel your pain. Thanks for posting the pics of Katie. Wow, she's growing up.

Love, Andy