Thursday, September 27, 2007

DECORATING!

I'm ecstatic with how the Haunted Grave Yard has turned out! All that is left to do is the lighting. I'm going to use blue spot lights for every day. When we have the parties and for Trick or Treat I'll have the strobes going and the fog machines.

I'm going to decorate the attic window, the bonus room window, and the windows by the front door today. I think red plastic wrap just to cover the windows a bit and put out a glow. In the past I've used those blinky eyes that stay on (in theory) with suction cups...they fell off so many times it was a pain! plus the battery cost ever Halloween in going WAY up. JIm use to be a battery buyer so all the bateries were free it was sticker shock when I started paying for them! Same with candy...
Miss those perks of his old job, but not the stress!

I'll post a peek at one of our new decorations.

Have a good Day!

No comments: