Monday, September 10, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

WE WERE! GO TITANS!

I'm happy to say the football party was a HUGE success! I made just the right amount of food with all the wonderful things other people brought. The mudslides were a hit! I drank two and my head was spinning. Made them a tad STRONG... Everybody's head were spinning! We had just the right amount of people come, about 30 maybe 35. I had a GREAT time! Jim did too. So it made cleaning the house worth while.

The kids had a BIG time swimming. We had a bit of rain, but it cleared off and was beautiful out. The TV was under Tim's easy up any way so it didn't matter.

The Titans won! After the game was over most people stayed to watch the next games and high lights... It wound to a close about 7:00 PM. Not much of a mess to clean up either.

Lots of laughs and plans made for The MTSU game Saturday and the Titans game Sunday.

Tailgating is going to be murder on my sensible eating... I over ate and drank yesterday. Today I'm a puff ball. I did make healthy stuff for the most part. I ate more cheese than I have in months. Mudslides alcohol and sugar buzz! Just one is 400 calories easy... Mic Ultras for me next weekend ONLY!

Katie has a dentist appointment today for her cleaning. I've got to get Courtney in for an eye appointment. She needs more contacts. Guess we'll be making the doctor rounds...

Jim is some where in Texas till Thursday. I think San Antonio.... He's there for a show.

I have the personal trainer tonight hopefully I'll work off some of those mudslides....

No comments: