Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stuff.....

I didn't get on the scale this morning. Right before that time.... I don't need to get depressed.I went a total body work out class and did 20 minutes on the arc trainer this morning, and I'm eating healthy. So After Auntie Flow leaves I get back on the scale and hopefully it will be nice to me! Come on 188!!! SLOW going.... oh well....I'm working out tonight too with Jim. The more cardio the burnt fat right?!

We shopped till we dropped this weekend. I found boots that fit my calves!!!! 9 West stretch! I've been looking for 3 years!!! I was such a happy camper! I must have tried on 20 pair of boots while shopping. The Lane Bryant were too big around the calf, the Bass zipped but were so tight, most would even zip 2 to 3 inched from the top.... just call me Goldie Boots! LOL! Any way made me feel GREAT! Weird how a pair of boots makes a girl feel better!

We got to meet Richard, Courtney's new bow. He seems very nice and very hooked on Courtney. Walked over here twice and came around in the evening. He works at McDonald's. Pays for his own car. Seems responsible....we'll see won't we.

Miss Katie-boo ( she hates that) made out BIG time shopping and did a bunch of self portraits. I just have to post them!!! they are really very good!

2 comments:

renee said...

Good luck on reaching your weight goal. I have been losing too and I am finally seeing the results. I had to shop this weekend for clothes and shoes that fit. I did not realize that my shoe size would go down this much.

CB said...

Hi! Sounds like you are doing great - keep on losing! Loved the self portrait - keep the pictures coming! Realize that I did not send enough clothes for myself in our air freight - guess that means I will have to go shopping (do you suppose I did it subconciously?)