Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All sorts of Happenings! Some GOOD!

Yesterday I got word that I won a prize for my Bathing Beauty layout at Scrapattack! How fun is that? it was nice to have my work recognized. the other layouts were pretty wonderful so I feel lucky! (SEE LAYOUT AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)

I got on the scale today and I weighed 184! Which is some kind of miracle because I ate wrong and didn't go work out {Shame on ME!} Going to go to spin class this morning to make up for it.

I got my wreath project done, and set out the headstones. I need to get the lighting in place, ghouls, and grave busters placedand secured. My front bed are beginning to look like a haunt cemetery! Anyway I'm having a blast!

Hope you all have great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the contest win! Oh, love that halloween wreath!

Toni