Saturday, September 1, 2007

September!

Wow! I can't believe it is September! AMAZING!!

Last night was the first Oakland Patriots home football game. They played Cannon county, and WON! Courtney had to be there for ROTC. They had an over night and a bonfire. I haven't got all the details yet from Courtney on how that went. she did come up to Jim and I excitedly during the football game and announced she has a new boyfriend, Richard. Hope he isn't a Dick... (aren't I witty???) Guess we will find out more about Sir Richard later... (they are all sir till they become frogs again...)

After my half hour of chaperoning jimm and I went to IHOP. I was supposed to do the over night but weasled out of it. To be fair at the time I signed up I didn't know it was an over night. IHOP was not exactly diet/healthy food but it was GOOD! How bad are multi grain pancakes and a omelete? the scale was effected this morning so OK...maybe??? I like deluding myself....

Today is about running all over doing errands. So far we've got our work out in, a car washed, toes pedicured, groceries shopped and now hair is beoing cut. all by 11AM. I'd say we were doing pretty well... so much more to go but it is a three day weekend!

Now I'm off to pump my daughter about the over night and Sir Richard....

No comments: