Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rushing the season

I've been chomping at the bit to start putting up my Halloween decorations, BUT it isn't October yet. My neighbors have beat me to the punch! Melisa has pumpkin shapes out, and Marilyn has skulls all along her sidewalk! So I take that as totally having permission to start! WOO HOO!

I got the pieces parts all out to make my new door wreath out I bought after Halloween last year. That will be my project for today. I'm going to paint my skull for my "corpse". Should be a gruesome day! ROFL!

I bought several new props for my out side decorations. Several "grave busters" to put in front of the tomb stones. I want the Giant Pirate ghost I saw at Walgreens. I may just break down and buy it. We are going to be pirate themed in costume I should make the house match, right? LOL! I need to buy some tent stakes and string. I want to find blue floods to make it creeper. I'll be on a mission!

This is going to be FUN!!! I love decorating for Halloween!

No comments: