Monday, November 10, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Katie was a studying fool Monday afternoon after school. Threaten her clothing supply and you get results. We'll see how this turns out.

Yesterday I was very productive I cleaned up the kitchen started the laundry, dusted the bedroom... I knew I had to get the heck out of the house! after pestering Debra with a barrage of texts. I get one back asking if I'd go to Cool Springs to get Michael's hockey stuff. Heck yes! PRISON BREAK! Guess staying home all weekend pretty much with no parties or games got to me... We did eat out as a family sushi...
guess I wasn't in hermit mode as much as I thought...

Any way we got all the hockey gear, then went off to worship SHOES & PURSES. I could have easily spent a couple of thousand.... DIDN'T, not that NUTS. Matter of fact I didn't spend any money till we got to Marti & Liz's where I bought the same shoes I was looking at Belk's for almost 3rd of the price $25 not $70. the $70 at Belk's was the SALE price they had been $120... LOVE Marti & Liz's. We went from there to Marshall's and I got the jardinieres I've been wanting for displays for $9.99 a piece. I was thrilled!!! Same thing was $40 on sale at Pottery barn last year I got 2 for less than half that price. those Cinnamon pine cones will have a happy home with some gold and red balls!


these are HUGE! 2 feet tall
Gotta love RED SHOES!

This put in a Christmasy mood! WOO HOO! Too bad it's November LOL!

6 comments:

Raquel said...

Love the shoes and the jardinieres

Colleen said...

Looks like you scored some deals and love the shoes!

Debra said...

Your new shoes SO rock!! I had a great dy too. Love my new shoes and eggplant colored purse!!! We did NOT have enought time. What a great shopping day!! Thanks for joining me. And Mikey's gear all fit except for the chin guard so we'll HAVE to go back LOL.

Anonymous said...

Lovely jars...the pine cones are going to look beautiful in them!

Lorrie said...

I love those jars. I keep running into those cinnamon pine cones everywhere, and almost bought some last night, but wasn't sure what I'd do with them.
What a perfect and beautiful idea you have!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Ooooh, pretty shoes!