Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feeling a little ill...

The Preds lost a stinker last night in Vancouver, and Obama won... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Obama and the way the Preds season is going. BUT I have this sinking feeling I'm dead on track. PLEASE prove me wrong!

I cleaned the garage yesterday as I was making room for taken down the yard display. All that dust didn't help.... I love the shop vacuum! I found a box of
tee shirts left over from the last convention. They are going to Goodwill today. I found another box of canvas bags too! I'll be using those grocery shopping. WOO HOO going GREEN no more plastic bags for a while.

Katie is trying to play hooky from school. It isn't happening...

It didn't.

I went back to Zumba today. It felt good! I really need to move! Maybe I'll make it 169 by the new year....

No comments: