Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party Dilemmas SOLVED



Well, tis the season at our house to have parties. There seemed to be no good time to have one mostly because we have a bunch of Hockey games right now! So this time we are separating Katie's and Courtney's Halloween parties. Katie is having a sleep over Halloween night with her crew. Courtney is having hers Monday because they have election day off.

Courtney happily printed off her invitations last night. Katie is just doing the intimate group of friends she always has around so it will be over the phone invites for her.

I'm keeping it simple. I'm ordering pizzas. I think those Papa Murthy ones that I just put in the oven for a few minutes or really lazy out and get Papa John's delivery. I'll make some cupcakes, punch, put bowls of candy chips and dip out.

Courtney got a Queen of Hearts costume, the leg Avenue kind.... Not so sure I like it. But it wasn't too bad or i wouldn't have bought it for her. She made Jesse an Ace of hearts costume. They'll be cute.

Katie still hasn't picked out a costume. I guess will be making bits and pieces of what we have work... I guess ther is still two more days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great costume ideas! Sounds like you all will be having fun!

Lily said...

sounds like a great plan