Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Frost is on the Pumpkin! BUT We don't care!

WOO HOO! 7 and 0 BABY! WAY TO GO TITANS


Jim


Me (Kate)


colts vs Titans Monday Night Football


Ray & Jackie


Me annoying Jackie aka mole woman

Jackie Ray and I had a mini tailgate, while waiting for Jim stuck in traffic, with in the warmth of their new Honda mini van. They let ME eat & drink in there BRAVE people. But I let them eat my food...LOL! Vegetable tray I forgot to put out at the Halloween party. Left over Jello shots, & cashews. It was funny.


OMG! it was COLD! especially for us wimpy southerners not use to these COLD temperatures at all. BUT it was worth it! Actually the only thing that was cold on me was my toes. I forgot to double sock. I had bought Jim for his Bday Sunday two small Titan blankets. I'm SO glad I did.


We weren't so sure the first half if sitting in the cold was going to be worth it. But 3rd quarter the Titans turned it on and kept going. Chris hope had a HUGE game with two interceptions. He truly sealed the deal, with the last one setting up Chris Johnsons TD run.

What a great night!

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Looks like fun, and TOTALLY LOVING YOUR HAT KATE!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that looks like so much fun! As a Bengals fan at heart, I'm looking for a new team. CAn I adopt your Titans?

Lynn said...

It sure look's like you all had tons of fun!

I would recommend going into the Outdoors men section (sporting) of say Walmart and getting those thermal socks! dh use to be a hunter and said they were great.

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

BRRRR!! Love the hat too!!

denine zielinski said...

Love that hat! Looks like you had lots of fun!