Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bits & BOOs

mantel mice


I had a devil of a time blowing up the template to the right size. cutting out more than two of them.... I'm just NOT Martha ( I don't have assistants helping me do everything)...... Yes there's some sour grapes....ROFL!


This site seems to have some yummy sounding food on it. http://www.perfectentertaining.com/halloween/

Adventures in costume shopping with my girls... Let's just say they can wear last years costumes... I was ready to strangle both of them.... This was SUPPOSED to be FUN! My oldest had to take her boyfriend with us..it went down hill from there...

What I don't understand is Why MOST of the adult female costume are slutty. Do only strippers go to Halloween parties? I'm very disappointed in the total lack of variety. I guess we're going to have to be inventive on our own. Now if i just can talk Katie into going as a flamigo...

3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOL great Halloween post. It is not only the adult women's costumes that are trashy. Wayyyy too many of the little girl costumes tend to go in that direction too. Have fun dressing the flamingo. :)

DebW said...

It's all looking Bootiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your little mice!! Oh, I SO know what you mean about the girl costumes. And Lisa hit the nail right on the head that it's not just the adult costumes, but the little girls too! Grrrr...